The resource will be the Head of the tender office in the public administration sector and will deal with the following activities:
• Management of the entire bidding procedure for tenders announced by the public administration.
• Carrying out all the activities related to the assigned procedure, from the initial analysis phase aimed at participation, to the post-award phase.
• Analysis of the tender documentation with identification of any critical issues and drafting of questions to be forwarded to the contracting authority for participation.
• Preparation of administrative documentation in compliance with the procurement code and the requests of the contracting authority.
• Elaboration of the technical offer.
• Preparation of the economic offer according to the provisions of the Sales and Division Management.
• Drafting of requests for access to tender documents.
• Bachelor's degree in law.
• At least three years of previous experience in the same role.
• Very proactive and dynamic approach.
• Excellent communication and relationship skills.
• High level of professionalism and precision.
1 - 30