COO (Chief Operating Officer)
Functional is a growing medical-nutraceutical company, and we need a chief operating officer (COO) to be the right hand of our thriving CEO.
With your experience and talents, you’ll be able to lead our team of high-performing professionals to be efficient, productive, and effective.
We have our eye out for a COO with strong leadership skills and the ability to approach business from a creative point of view.
Objectives of this Role:
· Collaborate with the CEO in setting and driving organizational vision, operational strategy, and hiring needs
· Translate strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth helping to implement organization-wide goal setting, performance management, and annual operating planning
· Oversee company operations and employee productivity, building a highly inclusive culture ensuring team members thrive and organizational outcomes are met. Ensure effective recruiting, onboarding, professional development, performance management, and retention
· Adhere to company, federal, state, and local business requirements, enforcing compliance and taking action when necessary Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
· Analyze internal operations and identify areas of process enhancement
· Develop actionable business strategies and plans that ensure alignment with short-term and long-term objectives developed in tandem with the CEO
· Directly oversee operations, HR, and accounting, and partner with the CEO on sales management to budget for sufficient investment capital to achieve growth targets over the near term
· Maintain and build trusted relationships with key customers, clients, partners, and stakeholders Skills and Qualifications · Bachelor’s degree in business administration, or related field
· 5+ years experience in executive leadership positions
· Leadership skills, with steadfast resolve and personal integrity
· Be able to diagnose problems quickly and have foresight into potential issues · German Italian and English fluently speaking
Functional is a growing medical-nutraceutical company with a high focus on development and production of innovative food supplements, medical devices and nutraceuticals products. Based in NOI Techpark in Bolzano our mission is to provide to our customers added value high innovative products and solutions.
Functional already distributed his products in Europe America and Middle east and is currently developing an intensive portfolio of medical devices and nutraceuticals products for both public and private sector.
1 - 30